The words Notebooking and Lapbooking tend to be used interchangeably in the homeschool world.
Notebooking is a method used by home educating families to creatively journal and track learning by recording it on pages in a notebook or on sheets stored in 3-ring binders.
Lap Books or Lapbooking is a slightly different method in which learning is tracked through the use of foldables which are then mounted and stored on file folders that have been refolded from a bo-fold form into a tri-fold form for better presentation.
The possibilities are endless with these forms of record keeping and today the crew share some of their ideas and favorite products to use in their homeschool.
From the Crew
Tess from Circling Through This Life shares:
- Lapbooking Made Simple
- A Journey Through Learning: The Earth Lapbook
- Dolphins, Porpoises, & Whales a Project Pack from In the Hands of a Child
Leah from As We Walk Along The Road shares Reading Aloud and Lapbooks: A Great Combination
Erica over at Be The One shares Our First Lapbook
Lisa from The McClanahan 7
Jennifer from Chestnut Grove Academy has some wonderful FREE lapbooks for you
Lapbooking and Notebooking on the Crew Blog
- Project Passport Egypt, Middle Ages, Renaissance and Reformation
- Unit Studies and Lapbooking for PreK – Middle School
- How Notebooking in Our Homeschool Saves My Sanity
- Lapbooking and Notebooking with Hands of a Child
- Notebooking Artists and Composers for High School
What are some of your favourite resources for Notebooking and Lapbooking ?