This is sponsored content.
Do your children ever wonder what it would be like to live in another time or place? Maybe they love stories of princesses, pirates, and great adventures. If this is your family, then you will want to check out the books by Carole P. Roman. Our Review Crew families have had the chance to look at Carole P. Roman’s assorted series and all the great adventures they hold.
Carole P. Roman is not only an award winning author, but she is a mother, grandmother and a former social studies teacher. She draws on all of these experiences to bring her stories to life and make them true family treasures. Helping children is the goal for all of her books. Children are exploring their worlds, and Carole P. Roman books help them do just that.
The Various options offered within Carole P. Roman’s assorted series include:
Captain No Beard
The Captain No Beard series deals with the concerns of childhood in an engaging and fun way. Alexander is normally a typical young boy, but when he and his friends board his bed, a pirate ship appears and great learning adventures begin.
- Captain No Beard: An Imaginary Tale of a Pirate’s Life – A Captain No Beard Story
- Pepper Parrot’s Problem with Patience: A Captain No Beard Story
- Stuck in the Doldrums: A Lesson in Sharing- A Captain No Beard Story
- Captain No Beard: Strangers on the High Seas, Book 4 of A Captain No Beard Series (A Captain No Beard Story)
- The Treasure of Snake Island: A Captain No Beard Story
- The Crew Goes Coconuts!: A Captain No Beard Story
- Captain No Beard and the Aurora Borealis: A Captain No Beard Story
- Fribbet the Frog and the Tadpoles: A Captain No Beard Story
- A Flag for the Flying Dragon: A Captain No Beard Story
- Being a Captain is Hard Work: A Captain No Beard Story
If You Were Me And Lived In… Cultural Series
This series will bring your child on a trip around the world visiting such places as Russia, Norway, Mexico, France and more. Each book shows the reader what it would be like to live in that particular country providing a window into the dress, language, food and culture.
The countries and planets you can visit with this book series include: Mexico, France, South Korea, Norway, Kenya, Turkey, India, Australia, Russia, Portugal, Greece, Peru, Hungary, Scotland, China, Egypt, Brazil, Poland, Israel, Germany, Italy, Cuba, and Mars.
If You Were Me And Lived In… Historical Series
This series is very similar to the If You Were Me And Lived In…Cultural Series, except that you are transported back in time to various important dates in history. Your child may meet the ancient Greeks, visit the pyramids in Ancient Egypt, or see the Han Dynasty of Ancient China.
The various times in history you can visit with this series includes: Ancient Greece, Ancient China, Viking Europe, the Mayan Empire, the Ancient Mali Empire, the Middle Ages, Renaissance Italy, Elizabethan England, Colonial America and the American West.
Oh Susannah-Early Reader and coloring book
This series is wonderful for children that need to learn about big feelings. In these books, the main character Susannah figures out the wrong and right ways to deal with her emotions. If your child loves to color, Susannah is also a coloring book.
Connect on Social Media
Thank you to Christine Howard of Anything But Ordinary for this introductory post.
Read what the Crew thought