Math Facts Now is a math drill program that can either be instantly downloaded or can be ordered on CD-ROM. This program is most commonly used by children in the K-6 range, and is guaranteed to be effective, or you get your money back.
Math Facts Now states:
Nothing is more important in getting a child on the road to success in math than a thorough grounding in the basic math facts of addition, subtraction, multiplication tables, and division.
Math Facts Now will help your child stroll with confidence and stay on course as they progress down the road of math education due to the firm grasp of basic math facts they will obtain. Another bonus of this product is the fact that you’ll never have flashcards cluttering up your house again, because all math fact practice will now be done on the computer!
Parents have choices in how their children practice their math facts because they are able to customize lessons in the following ways:
- Parents can choose which functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division) and the specific numbers to drill. For instance you can create a lesson where your child will only practice adding 9 to numbers 0-12.
- Parents can choose the number of correct problems required for each session.
- Parents can choose how much time their child is given to enter their answers.
- Parents can choose how many times your child needs to repeat a missed problem.
- Parents can choose a reward for your child when he completes his lesson, if desired.
- Parents can create, save and reuse lessons
- Parents have the ability to create multiple users.
- Parents have the ability to keep track of each child’s progress and mastery of their math facts through reviewing past performance and progress reports.
Math Facts Now is a great and efficient tool to help your children practice and master their math facts. Click HERE to go to Math Facts Now to try out a free trial and for ordering information. Also, be sure to check out the links below to read reviews from other TOS Crew members.
Math Facts Now runs on Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista and Windows 7. 4.5 Mb of free hard drive space required. Math Facts Now is not available for Macintosh users at this time.
Powered by Linky Tools
For visitors to view the list of reviews, and for Crew Members to enter your links, please Click here.
Blog Name: Joy in the Journey
Special thanks to First Mate Nikki from Joy in the Journey for writing this post.
13 thoughts on “Math Facts Now”
My children are enjoying and truly benefiting from this software program! I am so thankful for the opportunity to use it!
We are loving this program! I wish I’d had it when my two older students were learning their math facts!
I agree 100% that a thorough grounding in the basic math facts is absolutely key to success in math. And the more targeted the practice, the better.
I dislike the typical “random number generator” games that are available on countless websites. At least this software allows parents to target what needs to be practiced to a degree.
There are however smarter software applications out there that self-adjust to kids’ skill levels and/or make practice a whole lot more fun…