Homeschool Easy Entire School Year Curriculum provides a simple easy-to-use curriculum for homeschool students in grades 1-5. Homeschool Review Crew members have spent the last several weeks reviewing this for various grades with their children.
With Homeschool Easy, the entire 32 week program comes ready to download and use. All you need is a printer! It provides materials for six core subjects:
- Grammar: daily worksheets to focus on grammar to ensure proper English writing.
- History: daily worksheets, art projects and links to videos to cover basic American history and geography.
- Math: daily worksheets and flash cards to focus on traditional number sense.
- Reading: links to online reading books with corresponding comprehension sheets, flash cards, word search, crossword puzzles, and other materials.
- Science: daily worksheets, art projects and links to videos to cover basic science.
- Writing: weekly writing assignments that start the writing process.
All assignments and worksheets are included in the program. It also includes links for the additional videos and materials for this program. There is even a link for online reading books so that you don’t need to worry about purchasing extra materials. This program takes a “back to the basic” approach and does not include common core in its curriculum. The intent of the program is to provide a way for parents to not have to worry about figuring out what to do for their child’s homeschool education. All you need to do is print out the materials for your child.
Find Homeschool Easy on Social Media
Thank you Lesa of Misfit Mama Bear Haven for writing this introductory post.
If you would like to see what the Homeschool Review Crew has to say about the Homeschool Easy Entire School Year Curriculum, simply click on the links below!