The Homeschool Review Crew has been working through Color My Conversation, a product from Northern Speech Services. It is an engaging teaching tool with which parents and teachers can help their children learn more about how to properly handle conversational flow.
Color My Conversation is multi-sensory, thus providing activities useful in all learning styles, including those who have special needs.
Using a holistic approach, Color My Conversation encourages the development of social awareness, self-regulation, executive function, and meta-cognitive and meta-linguistic skills, through the use of many fun, interactive activities that aid children in starting and maintaining a conversation.
- 12 “Conversation Path” Stepping Floor Graphics
- 100 Topic Prompt Picture/Emotion Cards
- 50 Game Tokens
- 50 Dry Erasable Wall Display Cards
- 2 Dry Erase Pens
- Cloth Ribbon (approx. 9.5ft)
- Game Board (foldable) with 4 new Activities on the back
- CMC Ball
- Classroom Poster
- Instructional Manual on CD
- 12 CMC Songs on CD
- Additional Reproducible Worksheets & Activities
Color My Conversation was developed by Rosslyn Delmonico who has over 35 years of experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
Connect on Social Media
- Facebook (company): @nothernspeech
- Facebook (product): @colormyconversation
- Twitter: @northernspeech
- Pinterest: Northern Speech Services, Inc.
- YouTube:Northern Speech
- Instagram: @northernspeechservices
Thank you to Lori of My Journeys Through Life for writing this introduction article.