Color My Conversation is multi-sensory, thus providing activities useful in all learning styles, including those who have special needs.
Using a holistic approach, Color My Conversation encourages development of social awareness, self-regulation, executive function, and meta-cognitive and meta-linguistic skills, through the use of many fun, interactive activities that aid children in starting and maintaining a conversation.
- 12 “Conversation Path” Stepping Floor Graphics
- 100 Topic Prompt Picture/Emotion Cards/li>
- 50 Game Tokens/li>
- 50 Dry Erasable Wall Display Cards/li>
- 2 Dry Erase Pens/li>
- Cloth Ribbon (approx. 9.5ft)/li>
- Game Board (foldable) with 4 new Activities on the back/li>
- CMC Ball/li>
- Classroom Poster/li>
- Instructional Manual on CD/li>
- 12 CMC Songs on CD/li>
- Additional Reproducible Worksheets & Activities /li>
Color My Conversation takes the student from beginner level (ages 5 through 12 year), Intermediate level (ages 8 through 12 years) and Expert level (variable ages). CMC is optimal for 14-16 weeks but can be adaptable for any period of time – up to an entire year – as curriculum.
Color My Conversation was developed by Rosslyn Delmonico who has over 35 years of experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
Connect on Social Media
- Facebook (company): @nothernspeech
- Facebook (product): @colormyconversation
- Twitter: @northernspeech
- Pinterest: Northern Speech Services, Inc.
- YouTube:Northern Speech
- Instagram: @northernspeechservices
Thank you to Lori of My Journeys Through Life … Herding Cats in New Mexico! for writing this introduction.