It seems as though between Thanksgiving and Christmas, almost every gathering involves some type of meal. Preparing food, whether a dish or two for a “pot luck” get together or a complete meal, can become very costly. My family is always on a food budget, and extra meals can put a huge dent in that budget if I am not careful. This week, our blog cruise is going to focus on our favorite, low-cost, holiday meals. I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I am! Let’s eat, cheap!
Here are links to the blogs on our cruise this week. Thanks, ladies, for the great recipes!
1. Laura Lee @Wasted Textbooks, Grain-free Sausage Stuffing
2. Blossom @North Laurel Home and School, Recipes for the Holidays
3. Jane @Mozi Esme’, Butternut Rolls
4. Sarah @Ahoy Maties, Fabulous and Frugal
5. Lizzie @A Dusty Frame, Grandma’s Sweet Potato Pie
6. Wendy @Life at Rossmont, Holiday Cooking
Enjoy your cruise!
Special thanks to Crew Member Sarah from Ahoy Maties for writing this post.
Merry Christmas from all of us at the TOS Homeschool Crew!! God Bless!!