Apologia Educational Ministries offers the beautiful planner created by bestselling author Debra Bell. The Ultimate Homeschooling Planner is offered in three colors: orange, blue, and yellow. Orange and blue options plan 48 weeks, while yellow allows for 52 weeks. Each one is beautiful, allows you to plan for up to six children, record the accomplishments of the year, remember the faithfulness of our God, and prioritize and set goals for the future. Customized daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly planning forms help with planning, recording activities, and tracking reading lists. With year end review pages to provide a place to reflect on the year and plan for the next, pockets for keeping things organized, and a coated cover for durability.
The Ultimate Homeschooling Planner contains nearly 300 pages and is easily adapted to serve in your homeschool and home. It conforms to individual needs in a variety of ways to serve in helping the homeschooling family keep life organized, make plans, and record activities and accomplishments.
From the Apologia website, the Ultimate Homeschooling Planner boasts:
- Sturdy construction with convenient pockets and coated covers
- Six years of calendars for long-term planning
- One-Year Planning Grid for the year ahead
- Student Goal Setter pages to identify academic and character goals for each child
- Family Priorities page to help you keep life in perspective
- Resource List pages to track resources for up to six children
- Two-page planning grid for each month
- Special Notes for scheduling exceptions that break your routine
- Wide margins to record prayers and answers to prayers
- Scriptures for meditating on God’s faithfulness
- Exclusive Lord’s Day feature for making God’s Word a central part of your plan
- Maximum flexibility to organize for up to six children by day or subject
- Memorable Moments and Evidences of Grace pages for recounting God’s activity in your life and home school
- Pages to record grades for up to six children and six subjects
- Reading List pages for up to six children
- Field Trip and Outside Activities log
- High School Planning Grid with a sample plan
- Year-End Review pages for reflection and next year’s planning
A big thank you to Adrienne of a big (little) family for writing this introductory post.