Welcome to the final Social Media Challenge for 2020. Despite the many challenges that 2020 put in our way many met these challenges head on.
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavensEcclesiastes 3:1
It’s time to reflect on the year gone by and prepare our hearts for a new year ahead. It’s time to turn the page and appreciate the blank sheet before us.
Scripture encourages us to remember that there is a time for everything.
May this week be a time to take stock of our blessings and a time to slow down and appreciate the joy of little things…
- enjoy a cup of something warm,
- watch the sunrise or set
- appreciate the giggles of your children
- slow down and enjoy a movie together
- take a walk and appreciate the fresh air together
- pay it forward and pay for a cup of tea for a stranger
It is time to turn the page on 2020 and anticipate something good from 2021
Something to inspire you from week three in our blog/social media challenge…
- At Home: Where Life Happens shares Tastes and Smells of Christmas
- Homeschooling Highway shares Homemade Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream
- The Life We Build Shares The Soothing Taste and Smell of Peppermint
- A Net in Time shares Favourite Christmas Cookies
- Homeschool on the Range shares Cute & Kitchsy Candy Cane Decor
How will you be turning the page this week?