This article is in collaboration with Zonderkidz.
Zonderkidz has blessed members of the Homeschool Review Crew with a copy of The Beginner’s Bible. to enjoy the timeless stories together. Now is a wonderful time to begin the habit of daily time in the Word of the Lord with the younger members of your family.
The beautiful children’s bible: The Beginner’s Bible was first published in 1989 and has been a favorite with young children. To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Beginner’s Bible Zondervan have recently updated the bible with new three-dimensional art. The Bible contains more than 90 Bible Stories for children to discover the rich stories of our faith for themselves.
- Read aloud to children 4-6 years old
- Ages 6-8 for independent beginner readers.
- Resources for Children
- Activity Sheets (coloring pages, dot to dot, Word Puzzles, Writing, Search and find, Maze Activities and Drawing)
- Resources for Parents & Teachers
- Products to bring the Bible to life
Connect on Social Media
Thank you Chareen from Every Bed of Roses for writing this introduction article.