Happy New Year from the Homeschool Review Crew.
A new year. Time for new beginnings and focus on things to come. As we grow older we begin to realize just how precious time really is. In scripture we are encouraged to “Make good use of every opportunity you have, …” Ephesians 5:16 Having a single word to help us focus and make good use of our daily opportunities is an easy way of keeping to our goal and helps us define our actions and choices. January is a wonderful time to slow down, pray and seek His will for our lives.
When we walk in His way we walk in rest. Take some time. Pray. Seek His will for YOU in 2017. Make it a positive word. One that will inspire, encourage and uplift you when the going gets tough. Here are a couple of ideas to keep your word handy:
- Write your word.
- Draw a word cloud
- Color a picture.
- Put it up in a place where you can see it each and every day
- add it to your mobile devices as a screensaver.
May you experience the depth and breadth of His love for you in 2017. If you are a blogger please blog about your Word and link up below so we can be inspired and encouraged together. If you don’t have a blog leave your word in the comments section I would love to hear about your inspiring WORD for 2017.
Thank you to Chareen from Every Bed of Roses for writing this post.
Everyone is welcome to link up with this Blog Hop. We would love to have you!
Blog Hop Rules
(we do reserve the right to remove your link if you do not follow these rules)
1. To add your link, click the button that reads “Click here to enter your link” at the bottom of each post.
2. Please link the URL to your specific blog post, not your main blog URL. For example:
- Incorrect: http://www.schoolhousereviewcrew.com
- Correct: http://www.schoolhousereviewcrew.com/reflecting-on-2016/
3. Grab our Blog Hop Button and place it within your post or on your sidebar.