This article is in collaboration with Family Gravity Media.
For the last few weeks the Homeschool Review Crew have been studying Christian filmmaking with Online Christian Filmmakers Academy from Family Gravity Media, a division of Families For Christ Ministries, Inc. Ken and Zack Lawrence are a father – son team who have more than a decade of experience working together in the video production industry. They have teamed up to produce a quality online film making training program.
The Online Christian Filmmakers Academy program is digitally presented and consists of five modules.
- The Camera – how it works and DSLR usage (6 Lessons + 1 Quiz)
- Cinematography and Lighting – working with different types of lighting (10 Lessons)
- Sound – capturing the sound in the field and post production (6 Lessons)
- Pre-production – preparing to make your film a reality and getting everything you need prepared beforehand. (5 Lessons)
- Production – working onset, with budgets and making your idea a reality. (6 Lessons)
Each module consists of documents, bonus templates, interviews and quizzes. The program is growing and as such new content and training is being added throughout the year.
Multiple students in your home may use the program as your membership covers the entire family living in the same household.
Connect on social media with Family Gravity Media
Thank you to Chareen from Every Bed of Roses for writing this introduction article.
2 thoughts on “Online Christian Filmmakers Academy Reviews”