This subscription style curriculum will send you an email each week with a hands-on study for a new location to explore, or you can download the entire year and pick and choose countries you want to visit. Each year will cover 26 countries, and 2 regions of the the USA.
- Chapter 1: Map it! – locate the country on the map and learn some basic facts.
- Chapter 2: The Flag – color, cut and paste the flag into your Travel Journal – three-ring binder to keep all your geography mementos organized. Free printable covers come with your subscription.
- Chapter 3: The Music – listen and watch the music of the country with online videos – all videos are in a safe viewing mode – no YouTube adds or comments.
- Chapter 4: Let’s Explore – go sightseeing! Learn about fascinating facts about the country. From what the people do, and what they eat, to special locations to visit. Simple writing assignments give your child a chance to remember what they learned. Pictures are included for your Travel Journal.
- Chapter 5: Create! – a hands-on activity with step-by-step instructions (any supplies you need are detailed for you)
- Chapter 6: Printables – notebooking pages, flags for the classroom, coloring pages and more.
Let’s Go Geography offers 3 years of completely new content each week! They permit 1 teacher and his/her entire homeschool and co-op class access with your membership.
Social Media Links:
- Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/letsgogeography Tag: @letsgogeography
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ie/letsgogeography/ Tag: @letsgogeography
Hashtags: #hsreviews, #geography, #homeschoolgeography, #geographyforkids
A BIG thank you to Renita Bentz at Mom of Many for this introductory post.