For many homeschooling families the choice to home educate involves choosing which parent will stop working and stay home full time with the children. This in turn creates a need to find free and cheap resources to creatively stretch the family home schooling budget. Today a few of the Schoolhouse Review Crew would like to share their favorite resources to help you frugally home educate your children.
Leah Courtney @ As We Walk Along the Road
- Can I Really Homeschool For Free?
- Five Places to Find Living Books for Free or Cheap
- Great Children’s Literature That You Can Read for Free
Jenn Land @ Jenn’s RAQ
- a href=”http://jennsraq.com/2010/12/raq-how-can-you-homeschool-for-free-or-really-cheap-part-1.html” target=”_blank”>How can you homeschool for free (or really cheap)? Part 1
- How can you homeschool for free (or really cheap)? Part 2
- 36 Free Resources to Teach Art to Preschoolers
Tim Tinkel @ Families Again
- How We Taught Our Boys to Read for Free! Part 1
- How We Taught Our Boys to Read for Free! Part 2
- We Designed Our Own History Curriculum – Part 1
Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses
- The Ultimate Homeschool For FREE Resource list with over 100 links.
- FREE Nature Journaling Resource list
- Your library is your best friend and to find twaddle free resource I go to this Book List Resources post.