Would you like to grow your blog and social media following and review great products in your homeschool at the same time? Apply now to join The Old Schoolhouse® Homeschool Review Crew!
Who Are We and What Do We Do?
The Homeschool Review Crew is a division of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine. As a team, we work together using current on the market home educational products and share our experiences with our blog audiences and on our social media platforms.
- Have an active blog on any platform (eg. Blogger, WordPress, Wix, etc) OR have an active YouTube Channel. We define active as one new blog post/YouTube Vlog each week.
- Be currently home educating at least one child. Your child/ren can be anywhere from Pre-K to 12th Grade.
- Active on social media of your own choosing ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest )
- Love curriculum, homeschool products (both physical and digital) and books.
What Do We Require of our Team?
- Maintain an active blog/vlog by posting a minimum of ONE non sponsored post a week on any family-friendly topic of your own choosing.
- You need to be committed to sharing each of your reviews on your social media platforms a minimum of twice. This can be twice on one platform or on any two platforms of your choosing in one week.
- Use the review product you receive during the review period (usually about six weeks) and write an honest review. We do not require you to write a positive review and we do not tell you what to write. We do, however, have a few minimum requirements including a minimum word count.
- A commitment to meet deadlines and specific time frames by posting reviews to your blog and linking them up on our blog during the due date window.
- On a regular basis visit our private Review Management forum where we provide support, encouragement, and information necessary to complete each review.
Our review year runs from January to mid-November. This year, we have decided we’d love to bring a few people on throughout the year.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR REVIEW TEAMS
- Social Media Support
- Access to our private forum where you will be given all the information you need to successfully review your products. On the forum, you will have the ability to connect with other like-minded home educators who are bloggers and get help with technical issues you may be having. We have Crew Leadership and many veteran crew members who are always ready to lend a hand.
- Homeschool products (These include but are not limited to: digital books & products, physical books, audio dramas, home educational items etc). Take a look at our Vendors from 2018 and 2019.
- A physical copy of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine (published quarterly).
- Schoolhouse Teachers membership
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
If you believe you would be an asset to our Crew and wish to join us, please fill out the application below.