If you are looking to get your children riled up for science then head right over to Supercharged Science and check out their “Super” e-Science program! Supercharge Science was started by Al and Aurora Lipper 10 years ago with the mission of improving the way kids learn science.
With over 1,000 videos on hundreds of science topics, the e-Science program guides kids step-by-step through hands-on activities, projects and experiments. The lessons in the e-Science program are formatted so that children actually DO the lesson and discover on their own, rather than watching someone else do them.
The e-Science programs includes:
- Access to self-guided lessons that kids can complete on their own
- Detailed video instruction taught by a real Rocket Scientist
- Step by step videos to show how the experiment is to be done
- Comprehensive parent/teacher guides
- Textbook readings
- Exceeds most K-8th State Standards
- Exercises and Quizzes
- Unlimited support for teachers and students
The Supercharged e-Science program is a complete online curriculum for children in grades K-12 and retails for $37.00/ month for the K-8 section and $57.00/month for the K-12 section.
9 thoughts on “Teach Science the Easy Way Review”
І need to to thank you for this woոderful
read!! I crtainly loved every bit of it. I’ve ǥot you book marked to check out new things you post…
Thanks for finally talking about >Teach Science the Easy Way!
(Supercharged Science Review) | Schoolhouse Review Crew <Liked it!