- Available to families World Wide
- Work at your own pace
- Help Tutorials
- Media Library with over 10,000 streaming videos
- Courses are listed by subject or grade level.
- Quick links to courses you know you are taking
- Achievement Certificates
- Meet the Teachers – read a short biography and what classes they teach.
- FREE planners and monthly bonus eBooks.
- Record Keeping Help
- High School Help
- Focused Learning Centre to help struggling students with specific skills
- Course Check Lists
- Discount for HSLDA members.
- Encouragement and much much more.
What Classes are available?
To see a FULL list of classes available in the following subject areas click on the links below:
- Computer and Technology
- Drama and Speech
- Foreign Languages
- History, Geography, and Social Studies
- Language Arts
- Nutrition, Health, and Fitness
- Just for Parents or the Whole Family
- Resources for Members
How much does a membership cost?
Join monthly for $12.95 each month or save over 10% on a one-year membership for $139. One fee serves your entire family. Anyone living in your home can use the site 24/7. You can cancel anytime. Special pricing is available for small groups and co-cops.
In addition to the daily, weekly, or monthly lesson plans offered, members of SchoolhouseTeachers also receive many extras — Digital back issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, all 5 of the popular Schoolhouse Planners, recordings of the Schoolhouse Expos, free monthly eBooks and TOS supplements, and membership to Applecore, an online homeschool tracking software, among them.