Fannie is the winner of the Nutrition 101: Choose Life! Giveaway. I will be contacting you for mailing info. Congratulations!
This giveaway is now closed.
This week’s giveaway is nearly $100 in value! Growing Healthy Homes will bless one winner with a copy of their book, Nutrition 101: Choose Life!
“Nutrition 101: Choose Life! is a three-in-one family nutrition and health program for all ages that presents the major body systems, how they function, their common health issues, the benefits of good food and the consequences of bad food. Its 448 pages include into six units:
- The Brain and Nervous System
- Digestion and Elimination
- Respiration and Olfactory
- Muscular and Skeletal Systems
- Cardiovascular and Immune Systems
- Endocrine System and Emotions. Biblically based and packed with hands-on activities, science and art projects and nearly 80 family-friendly recipes, this program teaches and reinforces the whys of what we should eat, not just because I said so. Containing a complete reference guide filled with nutrition facts, charts, practical tips and an exhaustive index, Nutrition 101: Choose Life! will serve as a constant resource for improved health and abundant living.“
Be sure to check out what the Crew had to say HERE, then pop back and leave a comment on this site (not Facebook, please!), and you’re entered to win!
If youd like an extra entry, you may share this giveaway on your blog, Twitter, and/or Facebook. Leave an extra comment for each additional entry.
All entries must be in by Sunday at 11:59 pm EST. Drawing will be held on Monday and winner announced, along with a brand new giveaway. Please be sure to leave your email. If I have no contact information, I cannot award you as winner. Thanks!
NOTES: If winner has not responded by the Friday following the announcement, a new winner will be drawn. So be sure to check out this page every Monday!
No members of the current Homeschool Crew or employees/independent contractors of TOS may participate in these giveaways. To make my life easier, please note that you are a TOS Crew member or TOS employee if leaving a comment of support. Thanks!