– All of the topics are taught entirely through example problems.
– No boring lectures to bog you down.
– Immediately helps you with homework and exam taking skills.
– All courses are many hours long giving you value for your money.
– Courses are inexpensive yielding an average cost of only $3/hour!
– All sections feature a wide range of problem complexity.
– Thousands of students have benefited from our Math Help on DVD.
– #1 Best Selling tutorial DVDs in their respective subjects!
– All DVD courses Guaranteed to raise grades or your money back!
Our Crew members each received 2 dvd programs from Math Tutor to try out and review…
Math Help: The Basic Math Word Problem Tutor – 2 DVD Set – 8 Hour Course
Section 1: Adding Whole Numbers
Section 2: Subtracting Whole Numbers
Section 3: Multiplying Whole Numbers
Section 4: Dividing Whole Numbers
Section 5: Adding Decimals
Section 6: Subtracting Decimals
Section 7: Multiplying Decimals
Section 8: Dividing Decimals
Section 9: Adding Fractions
Section 10: Subtracting Fractions
Section 11: Multiplying Fractions
Section 12: Dividing Fractions
Section 13: Percents, Part 1
Section 14: Percents, Part 2
Section 15: Ratio and Proportion
Algebra Help: The Algebra 2 Tutor — 2 DVD Set — 6 Hour Course
Section 1: Graphing Equations
Section 2: The Slope Of A Line
Section 3: Writing Equations Of Lines
Section 4: Graphing Inequalities
Section 5: Solving Systems Of Equations By Graphing
Section 6: Solving Systems Of Equations By Substitution
Section 7: Solving Systems Of Equations By Addition
Section 8: Solving Systems Of Equations In Three Variables
Section 9: Simplifying Radical Expressions.
Section 10: Add/Subtract Radical Expressions.
Section 11: Multiply/Divide Radical Expressions.
Section 12: Solving Equations With Radicals.
Section 13: Fractional Exponents.
Section 14: Solving Polynomial Equations.
Section 15: The Quadratic Formula.
Janet says: “Wow!!! Any math program that can make Algebra 2 interesting and understandable to an 8 year old is amazing. Not only did Ryan LEARN how to graph a linear equation, he remembers it and is excited about it. He also asked me to buy some of the other ones for him to watch and learn for fun.”
Denise says: “Mr. Gibson carefully walks viewers through several sample problems, explaining everything in detail along the way. This step-by step approach leaves no room for misunderstanding or confusion. You not only learn how to solve the problem, but also understand why.”
Tammy says: “A private tutor can come into your home, as a 6 hour Math Tutor DVD, for the price of $26.99 (+ shipping). Even including the shipping, where can you hire a tutor for less than $10.00 an hour?”