Most kids love to color and create art, but sometimes finding high quality, long lasting, safe, and washable art supplies can be a challenge. And sometimes mom just doesn’t feel like dealing with the mess art supplies can leave behind.
Magic Stix markers are a revolutionary attempt to solve all of the challenges of regular markers:
- Washable: Scribbles on the face? Clothes? Wall? No problem!
- Non-Toxic: No need to rush to the hospital when the toddler takes a taste!
- Unscented: No fume-induced headaches.
- Long Lasting: Forgot the cap? These won’t dry out even if you leave the cap off for up to 7 days!
- Bright, bold colors: There are 24 different bold colors that stay fresh and bright through many projects!
- Contained: These markers come in a durable, plastic case with a handle. Each marker snaps into its own individual spot to keep things neat and together.
- Options: Don’t need 24 markers? A 12-pack is also available.
If you are looking for a safe, washable, and fun option to add to your child’s art supplies this may be a great product for you. Check out the links below to see what the Crew members think of this product.
You can follow The Pencil Grip, Inc. on the following Social Media sites to stay up to date on news and new products:
A big thank you to Sabrina of Kids, Crunch, and Christ for writing this introductory post.