Summer is here and the end of the 2018/19 year is upon us and along with that, has come a time of celebrating high school and Kindergarten graduations. We have a whole generation either finishing school or preparing to begin school in the fall.
For the Homeschool Review Crew this means that some of our families have come to the end of their home educating careers and others are just beginning the formal educational years.
Due to these graduations we now have some vacancies on our team and are looking for NEW and Veteran homeschooling families to join our dynamic team.
The Homeschool Review Crew is a division of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine. We are looking for veteran and new home educators who enjoy blogging as their preferred means of sharing with the greater home educating community, and our current Vendors are looking for homeschooling families to use their products and share the experience with the greater home educating community.
BLOGGER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Currently home educating at least one child. Your child/ren can be anywhere from Pre-K to 12th Grade.
- Homeschool bloggers/vloggers who are passionate about home educating products.
- Have an active blog on any platform. We define active as one new blog post each week.
- Active on social media of your own choosing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Love curriculum, homeschool products (both physical and digital) and books.
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL NEED TO
- Maintain an active blog/vlog by posting a minimum of ONE non sponsored post a weekon any family friendly topic of your own choosing.
- You need to be committed to sharing each of your reviews on your social media platforms a minimum of twice. This can be twice on one platform or on any two platforms of your choosing in one week.
- Use the review product you receive during the review period (usually about six weeks) and write an honest review. We do not require you write a positive review and we do not tell you what to write. We do, however, have a few minimum requirements including a minimum word count.
- A commitment to meet deadlines and specific time frames by posting your reviews to your blog and and linking them up here on our blog during our due date window.
- On a regular basis visit our private Review Management forum where we provide support, encouragement, and information necessary to complete each review.
Our review year runs from January to mid-November. This year, we have decided we’d love to bring a few people in throughout the year.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR REVIEW TEAMS
- Homeschool products (These include but are not limited to: digital books & products, books, Audio drama’s, etc). Take a look at our Vendors from 2018 .
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine (published quarterly)
- Schoolhouse Teachers membership
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
If you believe you would be an asset to our Crew and wish to join us, please fill out the application below.