This article is in collaboration with The Voice Library.
The gift of capturing a voice in a lasting memory has now been made easier by The Voice Library. Families can create audio books simply with a phone or computer. The creative possibilities are endless!
What is The Voice Library?
The Voice Library is a service that aids in capturing audio and photo memories compiled in one place that can be easily accessed in a private library. Think of it as an audio/visual scrapbook that can be preserved for generations to come. Not only can The Voice Library be used for personal use, but it also services businesses and educational platforms.
Ideas for Using The Voice Library:
- Create an audio book of a child reading
- Record grandma explaining a family recipe
- Ask grandpa to tell a story from his childhood
- Record dad telling funny jokes
- Leave a going away message for a member of the military being deployed
- Create an audio tribute to the newlywed couple
- Record a child reading the Christmas story
- Leave birthday messages from the entire family for great-grandma
- Explain your testimony
- Recite favorite scriptures
- Record love messages for each other on an anniversary
- Create an audio family tree
- Start a podcast
How To Create Audio Books:
When it comes to creating audio books, The Voice Library has made the process easy and straightforward.
Training is easy with the many video tutorials available online. All it takes is a phone or computer with a microphone to preserve countless audio messages. Each account is secured with a password, and all recordings are maintained in a library. In addition, pictures can be added to each audio recording to enhance the overall message.
The Crew has been making memories with The Voice Library, click below to see their reviews.
Special thanks to Kristi at Bailey’s Homeschool Adventure for writing this introductory article.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter