Take the stress and worry out of teaching your child to read and write by allowing them to actually build words using Can Do Cubes from jollyliteracy.com and just2ducks LLC. Can Do Cubes are the answer to your little learner’s quest for mastering the English language. The Schoolhouse Review Crew have been reviewing this hands on tool for synthetic phonics.
These are wooden blocks with laser-engraved letters that uses multi-sensory learning through the scientific research behind synthetic phonics, which allows children to hear the proper sounds of each letter or digraph combination.
There are 44 sounds that make up the English language, and each are represented on these 6-sided cubes. Help your child learn the code to letter sounds, digraphs, blending, and mnemonic mysteries.
These wooden cubes make learning grammar and phonics interactive with features like:
- Fine Polished Wood
- Laser-Engraved Letters
- Hands-On, Multi-Sensory Learning
- Ability to literally build words with the blocks
For review, the TOS Review Crew members received the Can Do Cubes Starter Set which includes:
- 1 Tray of 27 Cubes in Stage 1 which present the simple alphabetic code
- 1 Tray of 30 Cubes plus 2 cubes connected with a string to represent split digraph sounds in Stage 2 Cubes which present the more complex alphabetic code
- Handbook For Stage 1 and for Stage 2
- DVD With Interactive Demonstration of Sounding Out of Letter/Sounds Presented by Debbie Hepplewhite, who is a synthetic phonics consultant
- Phonics Chart
- Word Chart
- Online Templates and Worksheets in PDF Format for printing
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Find Can Do Cubes from jollyliteracy and their parent company, just2ducks LLC online @:
Visit on Facebook: www.facebook.com/jollyliteracy
Retweet on Twitter: www.twitter.com/jollyliteracy
>Get Creative on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jollyliteracy/
The TOS Review Crew has been reviewing Can Do Cubes from just2ducks LLC’s jollyliteracy.com. Find out what they thought.
A big thank you to Tere of Puddle Jumping for writing this introductory post.