This article is in collaboration with Bright Ideas Press.
The Homeschool Crew has come to know and love Bright Ideas Press over the years. We have had opportunity to review many of their awesome products.
When we were contacted by Bright Ideas Press about the opportunity to review their brand new map program called Wondermaps(TM), we were thrilled! This program is BRAND NEW and offers so many options for teaching geography and SO MUCH MORE!
Wondermaps is a customizable collection of over 350 different maps. With nearly endless possibilities, WonderMaps makes it easy to regularly integrate map study into a variety of lessons and make the most of every learning opportunity.
It is designed with easy-to-use layers that allow you to enjoy great customizable features with just a click. Select:
- historical or modern-day maps
- outline, reference, political, or topographical maps
- black-and-white or color maps
- features including: names, borders, rivers, cities, physical features, and graticules
- 60+ maps of the world
- 60+ maps of the USA
- 125 historical maps, including 25 biblical maps
- The complete map sets from The Mystery of History vols. I–III and All American History vols. I & II
If all that information isn’t enough to make you want to run out and purchase this, then be sure to read what the Crew has to say about Wondermaps by clicking through to their blog links.
Powered by Linky Tools
For visitors to view the list of reviews, and for Crew Members to enter your links, please Click here.
Special thanks to Crew Captain Heidi from Reviews & Reflections for writing this article.