This article is in collaboration with Grapevine Studies.
One of the best things about Grapevine Studies is you don’t need to be an artist to draw your way through the Bible! Grapevine is passionate about helping teachers by simplifying planning, engaging your students and grow disciples.
Their Vision: “We believe all students can understand the Bible and respond to the Gospel. Our desire is to see all students learn the process of Bible study in order to become confident and skilled in studying God’s Word on their own.”
Grapevine uses a graduated approach in it’s method. Each age level has more expected of them, from the littlest ones listening and then tracing the story, to the older ones using Bible dictionaries, learning Bible geography in order to deepen the learning experience. The program ends reviewing what they learn.
- Resurrection: Beginner: Kindergarten students will journey through the last week of the Jesus earthly ministry through 11 weekly lessons or 22 daily lessons.
- Resurrection: Multi-Level: 11 weekly lessons(at 40 min once a week) or 40 daily lessons(at 15 min a day).
New Testament 1: Beginner John to the Apostles: Aimed at pre-school and Kindergarten students(ages 5-7). Take a journey with Jesus from the manger, onto the life of John to the beginning of the ministry of Jesus.
This study builds your students knowledge of the bible by teaching them chronologically through the first part of the New Testament from the birth of John to Jesus praying before he is betrayed. Your youngest students will learn to draw stick figures with the traceable worksheets and your older students will build on their biblical knowledge using a bible dictionary, concordance and a topical bible.
- New Testament 1: Level 1 Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry: Traceable works well for 3-6 year olds, with children aged 5-7 working well with the regular beginner version.
- New Testament 1: Level 2 Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry: This level is aimed at students 8-10
- New Testament 1: Level 3 Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry: This level works well for 10-12 year olds.
- New Testament 1: Level 4 Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry: This level is suited for students 12 years old and up.
Thank you to Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses for this introductory article.