A few years ago during my first year on the Crew we reviewed a beautiful devotional bible for Homeschool Mom’s. This bible is one of my most treasured possessions and often times when I’m experiencing days where I need encouragement, this is the bible I reach for. This year I was thrilled when Zondervan blessed the Crew with their brand new devotional for young woman titled Beloved: 365 Devotions for Young Women
This beautiful devotional has been written by Lindsay A. Franklin. It contains 365 daily devotions specifically written with today’s young woman in mind, to bring her hope, encouragement and to strengthen her personal faith. Lindsay tackles the basic questions young woman face today and addresses them directly.
The devotional takes you on a journey with the lives of over 60 woman in the bible and through them they will help your daughter discover godly role models for themselves. Lindsay shows that the woman of the bible are just as relevant today as they were all those years ago. She will help your daughter to understand that her identity as a woman matters to an ever loving God.
About the Devotional
- Daily scripture quotation
- Short relevant devotional providing real-world applications on keeping God in the forefront of daily living.
- Bottom of the page contains a space for journaling thoughts and prayers
- 365 devotions
- 384 pages
- Format – hardback
- Dimensions 133 x 187 x 32 mm (630 grams)
- ISBN 978-0-310-76277-5
Connect with Zondervan on social media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zondervan/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Zondervan
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKUDMeYSjLvcsSw2JR-fmvg
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zondervanp/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zondervan/
Thank you to Chareen from Every Bed of Roses for this introductory post