Homeschooling in today’s techno age can be both a blessing and a frustration. Apps for iOS and Android platforms appear daily and it can be incredibly difficult to find ones that are worth using. Many of us just do not have the time to find great Apps to help our children learn that are not full of twaddle.
Today the Crew would like to share with you a few of the gems they have found and are using with their children and some they are using to assist them in organizing their homes and schools.
Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses:
Deann @ As We Bloom: Our Favorite Educational Apps
Julie @ Happy Strong Home: App Schooling: How to Fit Technology into Homeschooling
Annette @ A Net In Time: L is for loving art apps
Cassandra @ A Glimpse of Normal: 5 Apps We Use for Homeschooling
Stacie @ Super Mommy to the Rescue: App School iOS and Android Apps
Jennifer @ A Peace of Mind:
Brenda @ Counting Pinecones: Stellarium Mobile Sky Map
Jen @ Chestnut Grove Academy: Our Favorite Apps
Thaleia @ Something 2 Offer: Free Preschool Apps via Amazon Underground
Lori @ At Home: where life happens: Favorite Kindle Apps
Kylie @ Our Worldwide Classroom: A Few Favourite Apps
Apps We’ve Reviewed
- Roman Town Educational App
- Talking Shapes App for iPad
- Chore Planning System (Motivated Moms)
- Learn About the Ancient Mayan Culture with Dig-It Games
- Teach Your Child to Read with the Phonics and Reading with McGuffey App!
- Making History Come Alive!
- Mobile Education Tools
- Teach Your Homeschool Students to Write in 15 Minutes a Day!
What are some of your favorite Homeschool apps?