Welcome! We can’t wait to welcome NEW members to our Crew! The Homeschool Review Crew, a division of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is a group of homeschooling bloggers who review products they receive for free on their blogs. Our review year runs from January to mid-November. There is a practice review for new Crew members in December in preparation for our new year together. Aside from this practice review, we encourage our members to take time off during the holidays and enjoy their families.
We are looking for
- You need to have a blog.
- Post to your blog regularly
- Currently home educating at least one child. Your child/ren can be anywhere from Pre-K to 12th Grade.
- You need to be active on social media of your own choosing (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram)
- Love curriculum, homeschool products and books.
As a member you will need to
- Maintain an active blog by posting a minimum of ONE non sponsored post a week on any family friendly topic of your own choosing, linking on our new Friday Homeschool Link Up.
- You need to be committed to sharing each of your reviews on your social media platforms a minimum of twice. This can be twice on one platform or on any two platforms of your choosing in one week.
- Use the review product you receive during the review period (usually about six weeks) and write a review. We do not require you write a positive review and we do not tell you what to write. We do, however, have a few minimum requirements including a minimum word count.
- Post your reviews to your blog and and link them up here on our blog during our due date window.
- On a regular basis visit our private Review Management forum where we provide support, encouragement, and information necessary to complete each review.
How can you apply?
After making sure you meet all of the requirements, if you believe you would to an asset to our Crew and wish to join us, please fill out our application.
We will be in touch soon!