Homeschooling is as diverse as the families who educate their students at home and the reasons that each family loves to home educate is just as varied. Today the Homeschool Review Crew invite you to their homes as they each share why it is that they love to home educate.
Meredith @ San Gabriel Farm
- Things We Love About Homeschooling – A quick review of the things we love about homeschooling in bullet-format so that it’s easy to read and follow!
- Homeschooling on the Hill – The ups and downs of homeschooling in our little home on the hill – and why we continue to do what we love, even when it’s hard.
Kelly @ God’s Writer Girl shares What We Love About Homeschooling – What I, as the mom of a boy with a diagnosis of Autism, like best about being able to homeschool my child with a few of his favorite things about homeschooling sprinkled in as well.
Ritsumei @ Baby Steps shares 5 Things I Love About Homeschooling – Five reasons why we love blending family, faith, and academics in our home.
Felicia@ Homeschool 4 Life
- Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Homeschooling – When we started this journey, I was unsure of how it would go and if I would like it. Now that we’re in our 7th year, I love homeschooling, and here’s why!
- 6 Things My Kids Love About Homeschooling – My boys would choose homeschooling (if they had a choice), and so I thought it would be interesting to hear their reasons they love homeschooling.
Annette @ A Net In Time shares 26 Reasons to Love Homeschooling – 26 Reasons to Love Homeschooling, randomly going through letters of the alphabet to discover our loves
Michele @ Work From Home Mommy of 3 shares 5 Reasons Why We Homeschool – As a former classroom teacher I never anticipated homeschooling my children. Now that I do, I have realized these 5 reasons why we love homeschool.
Callie @ Mama’s Coffee Shop Blog
- 11 Perks of Homeschool From a Real Homeschool Mama – A brief summary of things I view as perks as a homeschool mama
- Homeschooling and Homesteading During the High School Years – How we have allowed God to blend our homeschooling and homesteading adventure.
Catherine @ Faithfilled Chaos shares Thankful for Homeschooling – Written in the fall before Thanksgiving, I was pondering how chaotic our evenings seems to be with all the business of life as a homeschooling mom. Given how busy we are, it can sometimes be easy to forget how thankful we really should be for the blessing of being able to homeschool. In this post I share with you some of the many reasons to be thankful for and love homeschooling. Enjoy!
Jennifer @ A Glimpse Of Our Life shares We Like Our School At Home – When we list out the pros and cons, the benefits far outweigh our alternative options. After homeschooling three children for many years, these are some of the things that make us smile.
Hillary @ Walking Fruitfully shares Oh! How I Love Homeschooling, Let Me Count the Ways! – With all the love in the air, and chocolate and red and pink lining the aisles at my local Meijer, I was feeling quite blissful while doing our weekly errands. But was it the influence of the atmosphere, or these 5 things to love about homeschooling?
Jennifer @ Organized Homeschooler shares Homeschool Flexibility – I love everything about homeschooling, but the flexibility is my favorite perk. This flexibility has impacted every aspect of our family life.
Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
- What We Love About Homeschooling – An acrostic listing some of the reasons we have to love homeschooling.
- W is for Worth It! – Homeschooling IS a lot of work, but it’s worth it! Here’s some of the ways it’s been so very worth it for us!
- What Homeschoolers Can Do Just Because We’re Homeschoolers – Some of the things we love best about homeschooling are the things we can do that we probably wouldn’t be able to if we’d chosen public school.
Linda @ Apron Strings & other things shares 10 Thing We Love about Homeschooling – After more than two decades of homeschooling, our family has a long list of things we love about learning at home. Here’s a list of the top 10 things we love.
Samantha @ As They Grow Up shares Things We Love About Homeschooling – Listing things that we love about homeschooling
Jeniffer @ Thou Shall Not Whine
- Things To Consider When Planning Your Homeschool Year – Let go of comparison and embrace the freedom of choosing the right curriculum for you and your children.
- When You Just Don’t Feel Like Homeschooling Today ~ Have A Plan B – Homeschooling is a lifestyle of ups and downs. When nothing seems to be working, you need a Plan B.
- Unexpected Homeschool Blessings – Education isn’t the only reason we homeschool.
Sabrina @ Kids, Crunch, and Christ shares Embracing Homeschool Flexibility – One if my favorite things about homeschooling is the flexibility it allows our family. This post has three simple tips for learning to embrace that flexibility during times of stress or transition so you can have peace instead of stress!
Cassandra @ A Glimpse of Normal shares 10 Reasons I Love Homeschooling – My Top 10 Reasons I Homeschool
Kemi @ Homemaking Organized shares Reasons Why We Love Homeschooling “Homeschooling is the end all be all perfect solution for raising a well adjust genius. But it is the perfect solution for us. Here are some of the reasons why we love it so much…”