The Old Schoolhouse® has grown to include a number of divisions such as The Old Schoolhouse Magazine (which is published quarterly), Schoolhouse Teachers (on-line self paced learning for the whole family) and The Homeschool Review Crew.
We want to double the size of our team and are looking for homeschooling families to join us. We have a number of exciting vendors lined up for 2019 wanting parents like you to try their product and tell other homeschooling families about them!
What are the criteria to be a team member?
1. Be a current home educating parent of at least one child (Pre-K to 12th Grade).
2. Have an active blog on any platform. We define active as one new blog post each week.
4. Be passionate about home school curriculum.
5. Love to try out new things with your family and talk about it to your friends.
What can you do to be eligible?
1. Get active on your blog.
2. We would love to start getting to know you so please come and link your weekly posts to the Homeschool Blog Link Up hosted here each Friday.
3. Be active on social media.
As a member you will need to:
1. Maintain an active blog by posting a minimum of ONE non sponsored post a week on any family friendly topic of your own choosing.
2. Share each of your reviews on your social media platforms a minimum of twice.
3. Commit to using the product during the review period (usually about six weeks) and write a review. We do not require you write a positive review and we do not tell you what to write. We do however, have a few requirements including a minimum word count.
4. Post your reviews to your blog and and link them up here on the Homeschool Review Crew blog during our due date window.
5. Visit our private Review Management forum where we provide support, encouragement, and information necessary to complete each review.
How can you apply?
After making sure you meet all of the requirements, if you believe you would be an asset to our Crew and wish to join us, please be blogging regularly and update your blog. We will be opening up applications to join our team for the 2019 Crew in the next couple of days so be sure to check back to see when our application form goes live.