This article is in collaboration with Time4Learning.
Last year many of the TOS Homeschool Crew members reviewed Time4Learning, a great online program that can either be used as your core homeschool curriculum or be used to supplement your existing program. My children loved it. We were thrilled that Time4Learning was one of the vendors this year, but imagine our excitement when we found out that Time4Learning actually had two other web based programs: Time4Writing and Spelling City.
Time4Learning’s program offers:
- Online Curriculum for PreK to 8th Grades
- Access to 3 Grade levels of lessons
- 1000+ Student-Paced Multimedia Activities
- Language Arts, Math, Science & Social Studies
- Interactive, Project-Based Activities
- Detailed Reporting for Easy Record-Keeping
- Lesson Plans & Teaching Tools for Parents
- Lessons Correlated to state Standards
- Courses for Elementary through high school
- Individual one on one instruction with a certified teacher
- Classes to help with Writing Mechanics, Paragraph Writing and Essay Writing
Spelling City has:
- Over 42000 spelling words and customizable sentences
- A real person who says each word and sentence
- Free home pages for teachers and parents to save lists
- Customizable sentences for words with multiple meanings
- Free printable handwriting worksheets that correlate with the spelling list for the week
- Free teaching resources
- Games to play online or to print out
- And more!
You can access the different websites by clicking on the names below. After checking them out, stop back here to see what the crew members are saying about Time4Learning, Time4Writing and Spelling City.
Special thanks to First Mate Tim from Families Again for writing this introductory article.