The Institute for Excellence in Writing® builds strong writers that can communicate both effectively and confidently. The writing structure and style approach was developed by Anna Ingham who has been educating students since the 1930s. Whether you have learners in kindergarten or 12th grade, there is something for almost every student.
The Review Crew families have been working with Structure and Style for Students over the last several weeks. The Structure and Style program is presented by Andrew Pudewa. There are three levels available:
- Structure and Style® for Students Year 1 Level A is designed for those in grades 3-5.
- Structure and Style® for Students Year 1 Level B is designed for those in grades 6-8.
- Structure and Style® for Students Year 1 Level C is designed for those in high school.
Each of these programs covers 24-weeks of instruction using the Institute for Excellence in Writing® in Writing structure and style approach. Students will be introduced to Andrew Pudewa, who uses humor and positivity to guide students through the daily assignments, vocabulary words, and literature suggestions.
What is included?
Each of these programs provides a complete writing curriculum. You will find everything you need to get started right away, including:
- Student Binder and Packet
- Teacher’s Manual
- Your choice of DVD or Streaming instructional videos
Connect on Social Media
Thank you to Christine H. of Anything But Ordinary for writing this introductory post.