Homeschooling is an amazing journey. Each day is an adventure. Some of those days are good and some are not so easy. Each year the seasons change and so do the challenges we face as home educating families. For some of us we face many hurdles and the thought of homeschooling with those hurdles can be very frightening. Today the Crew would like to encourage you that you CAN homeschool through all sorts of challenges and situations that you may face as a home educating family.
Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses
- How will I find the time? How Important is Alone Time and Home Schooling ?
- HELP! I’m Burned out How am I going to keep going ?
- What about Dad ?? Dad’s Helping Hand in our Homeschool
Michele @ Family, Faith and Fridays shares How Do I Homeschool When My Days Get Crazy?
Megan @ My Full Heart shares about Homeschooling When…You Move Around A Lot
Leah @ As We Walk Along the Road shares about Homeschooling With Chronic Pain
Meghan @ Quiet In The Chaos shares on Homeschooling Through Transitions: The Hard Times and The Happy Ones
Jennifer @ Dear Homeschooler shares When Homeschoolers Come A’Calling
Jen @ Chestnut Grove Academy shares
- Homeschooling When You Are BORED With the Curriculum…..
- Tips from Moms that Homeschool Only Children
- Homeschooling on the Road
Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
- Naturally Organized – Not!
- Homeschooling is Hard for Extroverts
- How Do I Homeschool When We Have the Winter Blahs?
Michelle @ Crunchy Mom shares How to Homeschool When the Boxed Curriculum Fails
Stacey @ A Moment In Our World shares on Homeschooling When Travelling
Emilee @ Pea of Sweetness shares on Homeschooling with a Chronic Condition
Danielle @ Sensible Whimsy shares on How I Homeschool (When I Work Full-Time)
Cassandra @ A Glimpse of Normal shares Homeschooling When You Teach Different Grades
Jennifer @ A Peace of Mind shares
Annette @ A Net In Time shares
Julie @ Happy Strong Home
Lori @ At Home: where life happens shares Homeschooling When All Is Well