This article is in collaboration with A+ TutorSoft Inc.
Math doesn’t have to be painful! The Review Crew has been exploring two computer-based, learning options for math from A+ Interactive Math (by A+ TutorSoft Inc.) that make it so easy to teach.
- Adaptive Math Curriculum Online – This adaptive program allows students in grades 1st – Pre-Algebra to take a math placement test and start working on an individualized learning plan just for them. Subscriptions are available in single or family packages. The program utilizes video lessons, practice worksheets and interactive review. Everything you need – teaching, testing, and grading is included. The program moves your student through the lesson, and provides grading and tracking for you.
- Family Math Package – This option contains all the grade levels available – 1st grade through Algebra in packages from 1 to 10 students. The program uses video lessons, interactive reviews, printable worksheets, curriculum ebooks and tests as a comprehensive course that appeals to all learning styles. Your student can select what topics they wish to work on. Solution manuals, reference sheets and progress reports are available to parents and students. This is a great option for multiple students, and multiple grade levels.
All A+ Interactive Math (by A+ TutorSoft Inc.) work on Windows and Mac platforms, along with your mobile devices. The programs help you identify any gaps and increase learning. Your students can work independently, and all the planning is done for you. You can make math painless to teach, and fun to learn!
Connect on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/APlusTutorSoft
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aplustutorsoft
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/aplustutorsoft
Try the Family Math OR Adaptive Math Programs for FREE
- FREE for 1 month
- No Credit Card Needed
- Free 1- Month – Family Math Package
- Free 1- Month – Adaptive Math Curriculum
A BIG thank you to Renita Bentz at Mom of Many for this introductory article.