Some general information about Beehive Reader 1:
- It was created for the beginning reader.
- It is a collection of 10 short stories on 160 pages inside a high-quality hardcover book.
- Each page is printed on non-glare paper, making it easy on the eyes for children.
- The reader correlates 100% with All About Spelling Level 1.
- When one is using AAS Level 1, instructions are included in the corresponding lesson when it is time for the student to read a story in the reader, making it easy on the parent for scheduling reading time.
- The reader can also be used independently of the AAS program.
- It is written with natural phrasing and line breaks, making for smooth, enjoyable reading for the student.
- The subtle underlining helps with tracking if needed, but otherwise easily ignored if not needed.
- Beautiful illustrations throughout the book are included, and the stories use simple words and sentences.
- Natural language and real storylines, including some funny stories make reading enjoyable for both student and parent.
- Beehive Reader 1 was recently awarded a Silver Medal for The Moonbeam’s Children’s Book Awards.
Here’s what All About Spelling has to say about the Beehive Reader 1:
“Your beginning reader will delight in finding out what happens when…
…a busy cat lives in a windmill
…a sleepy bear cub takes a nap
…a grumpy duck demands a snack
…a singing bat befriends a lonely king
…a curious boy shrinks from tall to small
…and much more!”
The readers are part of a new series developed by All About Spelling called All About Reading. A new website for All About Reading is in development and will be available this summer.
Beehive Reader 1 is available for purchase for $19.95 at the All About Spelling Website.
Be sure to visit the TOS Crew Members links to read the reviews of Beehive Reader 1.