You’re invited to join our team. We are looking for Home Educating families who are passionate about homeschooling, love seeing new products and are currently blogging! There are many reasons to join the Crew and our team love being a part of a group of home school families who are as enthusiastic as they are about all things home school related. The Crew leadership are a dedicated team who are looking forward to meeting new homeschool bloggers and the Homeschool Review Crew are looking forward to meeting and mentoring our new team members.
We are looking for
- You need to have a blog.
- Post to your blog regularly
- Currently home educating at least one child. Your child/ren can be anywhere from Pre-K to 12th Grade.
- You need to be active on social media of your own choosing (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram)
- Love curriculum, homeschool products and books.
As a member you will need to
- Maintain an active blog by posting a minimum of ONE non sponsored post a week on any family friendly topic of your own choosing, linking on our new Friday Homeschool Link Up.
- You need to be committed to sharing each of your reviews on your social media platforms a minimum of twice. This can be twice on one platform or on any two platforms of your choosing in one week.
- Use the review product you receive during the review period (usually about six weeks) and write a review. We do not require you write a positive review and we do not tell you what to write. We do, however, have a few minimum requirements including a minimum word count.
- Post your reviews to your blog and and link them up here on our blog during our due date window.
- On a regular basis visit our private Review Management forum where we provide support, encouragement, and information necessary to complete each review.
How can you apply?
After making sure you meet all of the requirements, if you believe you would to an asset to our Crew and wish to join us, please fill out our application.
We will be in touch soon!
Some thoughts from OUR current CREW
Christy from The Travel Bags says: “We are a group of real moms (and a dad) working with real kids. We have the amazing opportunity to help other real people improve and market their products. We can also share with other real families to help them decide where to place their dollars. It’s very rewarding. And because we’re all real and we all know that, there’s no judgement. That’s “real” cool!”
Kelly @ Our Everyday Harvest says: “As a mother who has just begun the whole homeschooling journey, it’s been such a blessing to be a part of this wonderful group. Not only have we been introduced to some pretty amazing homeschooling resources and curriculum, but we also have the opportunity to share our experience with others and help them make informed decisions on what may work for their own children and their homeschool. ”
Rodna @ Training Children up for Christ says: “Of course, I love the products that we get to review and keep! It is a huge blessing to our family! But if it weren’t for the great group of women involved in the group, it just wouldn’t be the same. These women are so kind and accepting, and they become more than just “co-workers”, they become your friends. I have some pretty great friends that I’ve had for years now that I met on this crew! ”
Sheila @ Troutwife says: “My eyes have been opened up to the amazing variety of curricula that is out there for homeschooling families! I have so enjoyed trying out different materials with my children and having the opportunity to share with others my family’s opinions of those resources. I like the idea of helping others understand the products through our experiences. ”
You’re Invited to
Our Weekly Homeschool Link Up
Calling all Homeschool bloggers come and link up your latest posts on anything homeschool. Please grab our image and share the news of our new link up! Every Friday we will be hosting a blog linky for you to share your Homeschool Related posts. (menu planning, encouragement, how to, showcase your children’s work, homeschool topics, home management, cooking, homeschool diary etc)
A few guidelines:
- Please link the URL to your specific blog post, not your main blog URL. For example:
- Incorrect: http://www.schoolhousereviewcrew.com
- Correct: http://www.schoolhousereviewcrew.com/homeschool-bloggers-wanted-weekly-homeschool-linky-party/
- Please link back to us in your post so that others can find our linky and discover new homeschool blogs to follow.
- Visit a couple of the posts before your link, leave some bloggy comment love we all love to hear from you.
- We welcome both NEW and old content that is non-sponsored and homeschool relevant.