I can’t believe we’re in October already, and that means we will be opening up applications for the 2018 Crew run later this month. This year has flown by with the Homeschool Review Crew. We started the year with many new homeschool bloggers who have been inspiring us with their reviews. Our fabulous sales team worked hard at getting us the most amazing products to use with our families and we are looking for more families to bless in 2018. Our AMAZING sales team have already secured some fabulous products for the new year.
Who are we looking for
- You need to have a blog.
- Currently home educating at least one child. Your child/ren can be anywhere from Pre-K to 12th Grade.
- You need to be active on social media of your own choosing (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram)
- Love curriculum, homeschool products and books.
As a member you will need to
- Maintain an active blog by posting a minimum of ONE non sponsored post a week on any family friendly topic of your own choosing, linking on our new Friday Homeschool Link Up.
- You need to be committed to sharing each of your reviews on your social media platforms a minimum of twice. This can be twice on one platform or on any two platforms of your choosing in one week.
- Use the review product you receive during the review period (usually about six weeks) and write a review. We do not require you write a positive review and we do not tell you what to write. We do, however, have a few minimum requirements including a minimum word count.
- Post your reviews to your blog and and link them up here on our blog during our due date window.
- On a regular basis visit our private Review Management forum where we provide support, encouragement, and information necessary to complete each review.
Why should you want to be a part of our TEAM?
- The benefit of getting to try so many awesome products with your children and some for yourself. We had the opportunity of 74 reviews during our 2016 year and 76 reviews during 2017.
- Our Crew of over 200 review bloggers has been serving the homeschool community for more than eight years.
- As a respected review team, we take this job very seriously and will insist you do as well. The leadership provides an incredible amount of assistance to help you be the best blogger, homeschool mom or dad, and of course, reviewer you can be.
- We provide a mentoring program for new members
- A social media networking group, many blog and social media tutorials.
- Plenty of incredible opportunities for our team, including blog carnivals, the opportunity to guest post on our blog.
- The blessing of incredible friendships and homeschool support.
Notes from our Team
Before becoming a part of the Crew I was completely stuck in the boxed curriculum rut. I knew that the boxed curriculum wasn’t working for my junior high student and that he was losing his love of learning. I thought it was easier to have every day planned out for me by the curriculum even though we had constant battles and struggles about the amount of work and reading with it. I was frustrated and so was he. I knew I needed to do something else fast or I would have a child that hated school and I was ready to give up.
On a whim I applied to be a part of the Crew thinking I would never get chosen, but I did and this Crew has been the BIGGEST BLESSING to me. It broke me out of my curriculum rut and gave me back the freedom and courage to plan school on my own again. We have ended the daily battles in our house and my son is loving what he is learning this year. We have been able to incorporate many great products into our school from our reviews for both my son and my elementary age daughter. The Crew has become an invaluable asset to our family and we are so thankful for the many, many blessings and opportunities it has provided for our family. I am also grateful for the friendships I have made by being on the Crew.
A Glimpse of Normal Blog
I cannot say enough about the opportunity to review for the Homeschool Review Crew. I was so excited to fill out the application and just giddy while waiting to hear if I got on. It has been an absolutely fantastic inclusion to our homeschool curriculum. I simply use the products I review for our curriculum and am able to homeschool my four children for NO cost! I hope I can continue to work for the Crew for years to come.
Being on the Homeschool Review Crew has been such a big blessing to us this year. It’s hard to decide on a curriculum with my daughter having Aspergers. The Homeschool Review Crew has allowed us to review many curriculums and products that we would’ve never tried due to money and lack of knowledge on how it would work for us. When you homeschool on a budget there’s just no extra money to sample other things. We’ve found some awesome curriculum and products that not only work for us but we do them with a smile. That’s rare for my daughter.
I love that I’ve been able to provide insight to my readers on what will work for their special needs kids. They can check reviews to see if it will work for their needs without wasting money on products that just won’t work for their kids.
Little Blog in the Country
How can you apply?
After making sure you meet all of the requirements, if you believe you would to an asset to our Crew and wish to join us, please be blogging regularly and update your blog. We will be opening up applications to join our team for the 2018 Crew in the next couple of weeks.