Math Essentials shared their new No-Nonsense Algebra with Schoolhouse Review Crew Members. With short, concise, self-contained lessons, No-Nonsense Algebra is written in a way that is easy to understand and eliminates distractions. Review is built into each lesson to ensure mastery of topics. Examples are given with step-by-step solutions.
Chapter tests and a final exam allows students to measure progress. Solutions are given for all problems. No-Nonsense Algebra is $27.95 and includes free access to online video lessons.
While No-Nonsense Algebra is the bright new product from Math Essentials, their award-winning America’s Math Teacher series is a solid choice for students not yet ready for algebra. Comprised of a book/DVD combination (though the items may be purchased separately if desired), there are three levels available:
- Pre-Algebra Concepts, for those about to start their first algebra class, which explores exponents, scientific notation, probability and statistics, equations, algebraic word problems, coordinate systems, and other essential topics necessary for success in algebra and beyond. [Table of Contents] [Sample Pages]$33.95 set (Or individually: $11.95 book, $24.95 DVD)
The America’s Math Teacher book and DVD collection is also available as a special introductory offer for $89.95 for all three titles.
Plus, all Schoolhouse Review Crew members received an additional title of their choice in the Mastering Essential Math Skills series. Targeted to specific skill areas, these titles include:
- Decimals and Percents $11.95 [Table of Contents] [Sample Pages]
- Fractions $11.95 [Table of Contents] [Sample Pages]
- Geometry $11.95 [Table of Contents] [Sample Pages]
- Problem Solving $11.95 [Table of Contents] [Sample Pages]
- Whole Numbers and Integers $11.95 [Table of Contents] [Sample Pages]
Math Essentials was developed by Rick Fisher through his experience teaching 5th and 6th grade students in a public school in California. The goal of the program is to bring students to algebra-readiness in less than one year, and to do so in an easy-to-follow, proven system that produces dramatic results if followed according to directions.
Designed so students master and reinforce math skills in just 20 minutes a day, each lesson is short, concise, and self-contained so that students don’t have time to get bored or discouraged. Assignments include review exercises, helpful hints, sample questions, practice problems, and word problems.
Right now, with any order for a Math Essentials item, customers will receive a Free A+ Math Homework kit, a $4.99 value.